It’s nearly 2017, which means it’s time to start recognizing our next class of award winners.
The Nashville Business Journal is excited to announce this year’s list of Women of Influence winners. To come up with our list of 32 honorees, we solicited nominations from the public. An independent panel of judges, comprised of past winners, then scored our nominees on a variety of criteria, including professional accomplishments and community involvement. Those with the highest scores are reflected below (listed alphabetically by category).
Join us in congratulating this year’s class, and we hope you’ll join us on Feb. 8 as we recognize them at the awards luncheon.
- Genma Holmes, Holmes Pest Control/GSH Consulting LLC
- Patty St. Clair, St. Clair Communications
- Julie Boswell, Baker Donelson Bearman Caldwell & Berkowitz PC
- Angie Grissom, The Rainmaker Cos.
- Beth Hoeg, Trinisys
- Angela Humphreys, Bass, Berry & Sims
- Mary Jo Innis, The R.O.W. Group
- Andrea Lindsley, DVL Seigenthaler
- Suzan Logan, Mazzetti + GBA
- Karen Springer, Saint Thomas Health
- Rebecca Barker Vest, Nissan North America Inc.
- Deborah Willett, Frazier & Deeter
- Carol Yochem, First Tennessee Bank
- Rachel Layton, A. Marshall Family Foods
- Jen Robinson, Littler Mendelson PC
- Amanda Weeks-Geveden, Regions Bank
- Mary Huddleston, Please Be Seated
- Laura Hutfless, FlyteVu
- Autumn Ryan, Aseptic Health
- Tina Hodges, Advance Financial
- Sharon Hurt, Metro Council
- Heather McBee, Entrepreneur Center
- Susan Vanderbilt, Entree Savvy
- Erica Weeks, greenSTUDIO at Hastings Architecture Associates LLC
- Tameka Winston, Tennessee State University
- Angie Adams, PENCIL Foundation
- Sara Figal, Nashville Conflict Resolution Center
- Rebecca Leslie, Nashville Academy of Medicine
- Ann Jarvis Pruitt, Tennessee Allliance for Legal Services
- Aerial Ellis, Lipscomb University/Advisory 83
- Leisa Gill, LBMC
- Pat Shea, formerly with YWCA of Middle Tennessee
Alison Nash is the Nashville Business Journal’s Associate Editor.