Thank you for supporting PENCIL’s Cabaret Night fundraiser honoring Angie Adams on Saturday evening. We were thrilled to celebrate Angie with everyone – those who braved the chilly weather and those who sent warm wishes from afar.
We’re grateful to everyone who made the Cabaret Night possible:
- Our generous sponsors who continue investing in PENCIL, Dollar General, HCA Healthcare/TriStar Health, Pinnacle Financial Partners, and Southwest Airlines
- Our hosts The Danner Foundation, RSM US LLP, Pat & Kathy Nevill, Elizabeth & Larry Papel, and Jerry & Ernie Williams
- Our program leaders and speakers Norman Merrifield, Lonnell Matthews, Sheila Calloway, Maggie Adams, Blake McDaniel, Robyn Williams, John Doerge, Brandyn Payne, Wes Payne, Hasina Mohyuddin, Juan Williams, Sr., Adrienne Battle, Christiane Buggs, and Kaitlyn Jones
- Metro Council Member-at-Large Zulfat Suara and Host Kathy Nevill for sharing their tributes with Angie from behind icy barricades
- Our PENCIL Board of Directors and guest of honor, Angie Adams
- Our inspiring PENCIL President & CEO Christiane Buggs, who will lead PENCIL into our next stage of life and service to Metro schools
And all of you! Please know how much we appreciate you helping to celebrate Angie. It was a joy to send her off to retirement in style with so much love and appreciation from all of you.
Cabaret Night Photos:
Angie Adams Last Dance:
A Tribute Reel for Angie Adams,
sponsored by Southwest Airlines:
All net proceeds from the event support the Angie Adams Fund of PENCIL’s endowment, to honor Angie’s legacy in Nashville and to continue PENCIL’s work for Metro students forever.